Monday, October 19, 2009

I am here, but like, not here. It's very metaphysical.

Hey y'all! Just popping in to tell you that I'm not here today. It's kind of like when I call someone to tell them why I haven't called them yet. Or replied to an email to tell someone why I don't have time to reply just now. Today I'm guest posting over at my sister Becky's place. Come see me!

Oh, just click over, already. It won't hurt you to have a little look-see.

And while we're on the subject of family, hast thou considered my brother Dave? Dave is my senior political adviser. We don't always agree, but he's, as we say in the South, ex-try smart. And he's always got something thought-provoking to say--right now it's a series on the health care debate in the States. (May rock the boats of some of my more conservative buds. Just tellin' ya.)

Have a great day! And come visit me over at Becky's place.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you came over!

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This guest-posting is confusing me. It's like your voice coming from Becky's mouth!

    Great post over there though. I'd like to pre-order a copy of If You're Bored You Can Sweep the Driveway

    ReplyDelete